Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hello

Hello everyone! This has been the week to finally get a few things done. I have two little ones and didnt realize it for some reason that I had sitters back to back today. Wow!!! The stars must have been in allignment as I was able to get a LOT done!!!! So amazing! I just love this weather as well. It screams spring fever! My kids and I went for a walk this evening before bed and my son sat the whole way in his stroller with his sunglasses on screaming that the sun was too bright!!! Funny how we get so accustomed to a season! Bring it on!!! Well I am off to continue this rampage of getting things finished. I will write more soon!

A special thank you to everyone who has helped with the growth of Annie's Sweet Pea Photography! I would not be where I am with out your support!!!! THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment