Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dorothy is back!!

Well I am back and just trying to get situated again. I had a wonderful time in Kansas. I stayed with the most wonderful and hospitable family ever. It was so refreshing and simple. We even weathered a few storms and serious amounts of wind. Our bride was such a champ with natures elements!!! I have many images to post from the wedding but just havent had a chance. I have been reconnecting with my kiddos and trying to get my life back on track! It is amazing how much we rely on internet access and cell phones to stay in touch with the world! I didnt have either and came home to over 100 emails! So if it seems like I am slow in responding to you... it is because I am!!! Thank you so much in advance for your patience!! I will get back to you just as soon as I can! Until then.. I hope you are all happy and well!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment