Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's Windy Again!!


These are a few images from a recent wedding that my friend and I shot in Kansas. It was so much fun to work with such a great friend! Hats off to the bride and groom who endured a day full of the most intense wind I have felt in a long time! They were such champs and their images prove it! The people that pulled together to make their wedding day such a beautiful and memorable one is just so amazing to me! I just love small towns! Anyways...I could go on and on about this bride and groom and all their amazing friends and family! All the best to you both and thank you so much for letting me share in such a special day with you!

1 comment:

  1. Annie, I love the pictures you posted from the wedding. Can't wait to see the great work you and Cara did with all the rest of the pictures. You both were a ball to work and very talented.

    It was my pleasure meeting you and hope to meet again perhaps in OR
    :-)
    All the best-
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete