Monday, July 21, 2008

The beauty shop at its best!






Late last week I photographed the cutest family! Upon their arrival, the three little girls jumped out of the car with beautiful drawings they had made earlier that day for me and big hugs. It was absolutely ADORABLE!!! It had already made my day and the session had not even begun! Let me tell you... these girls were just SOOO cute and boy do they have the perfect daddy for little girls. He was so great with them! And we can't forget mom... she was fantastic too. The girls primped for their photoshoot by playing beauty shop! It took me back to my childhood when my sisters and I played that. Anyways, thank you family Y for such a fun and memorable session! I will never forget your adorable girls having so much fun in their skirts!! Happy Sneak Peak!

No comments:

Post a Comment