Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Heartland here we come!!

Hello everyone... just a heads up that I will be out of the office from July 23rd until August 5th. I am heading back to the heartland of America... Illinois... to photograph and be in my little bros wedding... Totally stoked and not really for sure how I am going to do both roles.. oh and be a god mommy to their little baby boy as he is getting baptized during the wedding service! So much fun! I think I am going to have to rig up some sort of 007 camera in the flower gig! Will post some when I have a chance! I am mentally preparing my body for the intense wave of heat and humidity as it will be quite a shock going from my freezing basement to the heat tank! ughhh!! So excited for it all! Hope you all are having a wonderful July! This summer is just flying by! Will be in touch and hopefully will have some time for some posts while I am there. Cheerio... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment