Thursday, August 21, 2008

Booked until Sept 15th...

Hello everyone!!! I hope you are all doing well. I am sorry I have not posted many images lately, I have been swamped with work and being a mom! I have had workshops back to back, which were awesome, but have taken up a lot of time and my 3 year old is starting a coop preschool this fall, which we have been getting ready for. His teacher visited tonight and it was such a joy to watch him interact with her. As a new mom to this school stuff, there was nothing more enjoyable than to watch my son, who has had a horrible track record with daycares, mommy mornings out, etc., look for rolly polly's in the cracks of our sidewalk while laying on his belly right next to his teacher (who was laying on her belly). WHO DOES THAT WITH KIDS ANYMORE!!?? Needless to say, I was impressed and so filled with joy at the same time. I am very excited for him and his new school and for our whole family as we will be very active with this this year.

Sorry for the sideline.... (i always do that... it drives my husband bonkers!). I am totally booked at this point and will begin booking sessions for the fall on September 15th. Thank you so much for your understanding and I look forward to working with many of you this fall. Enjoy your last few weeks of summer. Oh and WHERE DID THIS SUMMER GO???????? I am sure I am not the only one that feels that... anyways... off to bed. Sweet Dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment