Thursday, August 21, 2008

So I promise...

to post more images next week, but just have not had a chance to upload and post them as time has been short and I have been swamped. There are some really, really, really cute ones coming down the line too... so get ready! One funny thing that i have to share with parents out there that happened today with my kiddos was this... My daughter(younger) and son(older) were playing and my son decided to get a little aggressive with his sister and slide a foot in her face while he thought I wasn't watching. He isn't old enough to understand the "Mom has eyes on ALL sides or her head" concept yet, but is working on it. Anyways, busted!!! Totally caught him red handed and I played it off as though I was just so upset with him for doing this that I just couldn't speak to him yet. Finally, when I calmed down (pushing the drama for an effect!), I explained to him how it broke my heart to see him purposely do something like that to someone else like his sister. He was very quick to say, I am sorry mom for doing that, here, let me give you a new heart! (as he picked his fingers around his heart and placed it on mine!). Can you be mad at that??????? Have a great weekend everyone!!! Take care...

1 comment:

  1. I love how we have eyes on the back of our heads. I used that a lot when I was teaching kindergarten. I had mirrors all over the room and would use them as my eyes all of the time. It would "freak" out some of the kids when they thought they were being so sneaky. Anyhow, I just love how literal kids are. Your son's response put a smile on my face. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete