Monday, August 18, 2008

We're back.....!!!

Hello... we are back from Seattle... oh my... was that the most incredible workshop or what! I feel soo inspired and sooo lucky to have the opportunity to photograph such incredible families!!! I am soo excited to start working with all the new tools I learned. Met so many fantastic, amazing woman who have such unique styles. It is so cool to be a part of a profession where everyone has the opportunity to put their own little spin on their work. Life through your lense is different from anyone else... very cool! Anyways... just wanted you to know I was back. I tried to get a hold of everyone that left messages during my ride home, but havent had a chance to get to all my emails. Will touch base tomorrow. Off to get some shut eye!!! Have an awesome night and a great start to your week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment