Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What a sweet family!!!

This is a family that I have literally known forever!! The husband and I have known each other since I was four years old.... we have hung out many of hours over the years. And his wife.. is just a doll as well!!! And yes the children, are beautiful and hilarious too! I had so much fun photographing them while I was back in Illinois. There was a break in the heat for one day and we hit it right on! Thanks so much S family... miss you all sooo much! The Northwest is ready for a visit anytime:)!





3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh these photos are amazing, i love your headline photo too espesh the black and white baby bending over!
    nice blog :D

    hope to hear from you,
    Monika ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. I haven't seen A* in forever. Didn't realize that they added a new addition to their family. Tell him that I said hi next time you talk.

    ReplyDelete