Friday, September 12, 2008

Hello out there!

Hello everyone.. yes we are still alive!!! We have just learned all about the first week of school and how hectic that can be and we are just in preschool!!! Oh well... I will post more images soon, just trying to keep up. My son is going to a coop this year and absolutely LOVES his teacher. It is great! It does involve some added work, but we are managing thanks to my husband who is pitching in a lot to help out! I think Finn is going to have a great year. It means so much to me to have him at a place he loves. In fact when I took him on Tuesday, he informed me on the way that I should just leave when I get there and that I don't need to take him in!!! My jaw dropped 50 feet! For those of you that have known our struggles with him going anywhere your jaws will probably drop too!!! It was a MIRACLE!!!! Anyways... need to get some shut eye. Hope you are all having a great week!!! Enjoy the sunshine!!!! :)
Take care..