Saturday, October 25, 2008

Take me to the river...

I can still hear him saying it.... the man who instilled his great love for fishing and the natural world in my husband and also in our family. I just wanted to pay tribute to a very incredible person that has left us here on Earth this past week. My husband's grandfather, one of the sweetest and most adorable grandpa's I know, has moved on from this world to rest and suffer no more. He will be greatly missed and will always be loved.

Thank you for all that you have taught us!!! I hope there are a lot of big fish up there for you to catch!!!

I will be checking my email periodically, but may not respond as quickly for this reason. I want to thank you in advance for your patience. I know I have been out a lot this past week and am doing my best to return all my messages and stay on top of things. If you have not heard from either through a call or email, know that I will return your call or email just as soon as I can.

Take care... and thank you again!