Friday, November 7, 2008

All things pumpkins...


Where has the time gone? I can't believe that Halloween came and went that our kiddos are growing up! I feel like they are just growing just before our eyes and I have to make myself take time out of the hectic schedules of the day to stop and watch them grow. This is something that can be so hard for us to do as our to do lists are constantly growing! But... as I reflect on the growth of my kiddos I encourage each of you to try and take a moment each day and just STOP, LOOK, and LISTEN. Watch your kids and play with them. It feels sooo great and you can't ever get that time back. Nothing else in the world is more important than these beautiful little creatures. I have to remind myself that it is not only ok to do this, but important to each day! So... go and enjoy those beautiful little creatures!!! They are truly a gift (even when they wake up at 5 in the am after daylight savings!!! hahaha)

Here are a few from our little pumpkin carving adventure...:)