Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Sneak Peaks..

I wanted to get a few sneak peaks posted before we shut down for the Thanksgiving holiday. We have had a lot of sessions lately, so I am sorry that I am a little behind on some sneak peaks! The holidays are definitely here and the weather has held up pretty well this year!

So I photographed a family earlier this year that I met at the library. This woman has been doing some amazing footwork for me because since our photoshoot, I think I have photographed half her neighborhood! I think I need to hire her!! Anyways... love this family! They were so laid back and care free and did anything I suggested! The boys had these great laughs and it was so wonderful to sit back and just experience the great connection they all shared! Happy Sneak Peak Family C!