Monday, November 24, 2008

to the bride and groom!!

So... I want to thank my brother and his wife for being so patient with me on processing these images! I wanted to post a few for a sneak peak until I can get them all uploaded... This past summer I had the great joy of photographing and being in my little bros wedding to his most adorable bride. I can't tell you how many times I just laughed so hard while editing this session. it was sucha fun day! It brought back so many beautiful and wonderful memories! The brides parents have an amazing farm where the reception took place on one of the most perfect nights in late July.. which most of you know in the midwest is typically HOT and HUMID!!! Not this night! It was fabulous...everything about it was FABULOUS!! I am almost finished with them you two... THANK YOU for being so patient and cheers to a beautiful couple and family! They had their son baptized during the ceremony and I got to be the Godmother as well. He is just such a doll and I miss him so much!! Love you all!!!