Friday, December 26, 2008



Merry Christmas to everyone! I am sorry that I haven't had a chance to get a Christmas message out, but I did want to take the time to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you so much for your business and support in 2008 and I look forward to working with you in 2009. It has been such a pleasure to be able to capture memories for you to cherish for years to come. If anything, this past year has really reminded me that we never know when our time will come and that it is so important to enjoy each day and each moment. I am so thankful I have the images I do of my father in law and my kids, as I will cherish them forever!

Thank you again for your sweet words and messages. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people. Thank you again!!
All my best.. Annie

By the way... we dont typically walk around with crab hats on, but our good friends from Alaska sent them to us for Christmas, so we HAD to wear them!! :)