Thursday, December 4, 2008

A time to be thankful!

So at this time of year I have to give a huge shout out to a person who is totally the powerhouse behind the scene at our house... my hubby! It is a busy time of year for everyone... especially photographers and my husband has dealt with my late nights, early mornings, and many evenings of me either at shoots or in my zone in the basement office editing away!! He is the reason I can do what I can do... and I do have to say I am so thankful! I don't often write a lot of personal stuff on here but in the midst of all of the holiday buzz, I wanted to stop and say a huge Thank You to him and to tall of the partners out there that help us make it through each day!

So in that sappy moment... I have my first freebie on my blog!! If you have made it through my sappy tribute to the man of my dreams and you email me first telling me someone that you are thankful for... then you will receive a complimentary tabletop 8x10 image from a session that has already taken place... BUT you must email me first and tell me a person you are thankful for and why!!! The first person to respond gets the prize:)!! Email me at annielindekugel@hotmail.com

Time to get sappy!! :)

Good for the first person that emails me and images that are already on order are not a part of the offer. :)