Friday, December 5, 2008

We have a winner!!!! Congrats Andrea on your complimentary 8x10 and for being so real!! :)

One of my first seniors answered my blog entry first about being thankful and she had such a beautiful response that I just had to post it below. Her parents would be proud and so am I!! I commend her parents on raising such a beautiful young woman and on her for being such a beautiful young woman! Congrats Andrea... you will go far!!




Andrea wrote..
"There are so many people that I am thankful for but I have to say I am most thankful for my parents. They have done so much for me over the years and have gotten me to where I am now - almost ready to go off to school! I can't believe it. They are amazing - they are there for me every step of the way, through the good and they bad, and back me up even when I am wrong - they are incredible! I can always rely on them and they have surrounded me with even more wonderful people like you and your family!"

I have known her since birth and am just so proud of the woman she has become and will contine to be!!