Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year!




Hello everyone! I wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year! I wanted to also thank you so much for all your love, support, and kind words during this trying time with our family. The journey continues to be a struggle, but we are getting through it. We are in the process of relocating my mother in law as taking care of a large farm is not possible by herself. It has been a bittersweet experience to watch the children run around the farm with so much joy ... they just love it out there and have such wonderful memories! Anyways, I wanted to let you know where we were with things. I have shot a few wonderful sessions in the past few weeks, and will post them shortly. I am taking a little bit of time in January to just get situated again. I will continue full force in February and again REALLY appreciate your commitment, love and support!!

Blessings to you all!!