Friday, March 20, 2009

Session Availability Update:)

I just wanted to give everyone an update on session availability for spring and summer. If you are interested in a family session for the summer, you might want to start thinking about that soon, as I am filling up. I book a limited number of sessions each month as I am first and foremost a busy mom of two little ones:).

March - Booked
April - Booked
May - 2 sessions available
June - 1 session available
July - 4 sessions available

Please let me know if you are interested in a session for the spring and sumer and I will do my very best to accomodate your schedule:).

Take care and have a wonderful day and happy early spring break! :)

Thank you again for your continued support and dedication to preserving your family's history through photography! It has been such a pleasure to work with all of you this year!

Take care.. Annie:)