Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oh I just LOVE this family!

So I have known this family FOREVER! Truly... they are just so much fun and I am so happy to have had the opportunity to photograph them while I was home this summer. You know there are families that are just so much fun to be around. They have spunk and character and you can tell they get a kick out of each other... well this is that family! Here are a few of my favorites from their session. And oh my ... bless their hearts... it was about 95 degrees and a 100% humidity that day!! It was HOT and they did GREAT!! Even BJ the dog:)





So this last one just totally cracks me up because the dad absolutely loved this old warehouse when it was up and runnning. He bought a few of those mega heavy steel college desks that could be worth millions today in steal recycling if you could actually move them!! Anyways, when I told him where we were going he couldnt take the smile off of his face. It was hilarious! So to capture his two kids at such a monumental place was so fun!! :)