Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FALL SPECIAL!!



Greetings everyone from Annie’s Sweet Pea Photography and happy fall!
I hope this finds you all doing well and enjoying the season of children in school, leaves changing, and the Indian summer feeling in the air.
What a beautiful time it is in the Northwest!

Being that this is the season to be thankful, I feel I have so many things to be thankful for and I wanted to pass that gratefulness onto you, my amazing clients! I can’t tell you how lucky I am to work with such amazing families. I feel like my friend circle has tripled in the last year. It has been such a gift. As a special thank you, I am running my first real special ever (and am sending it to you in my first real newsletter ever!)



The first five people to book a fall session by September 25th (session needs to take place no later than November 14th) will receive $50 off the session fee ($50 savings!). Give septdiscount09 code when booking. This is a great way to get a jumpstart on the holiday season!

Save this for yourself or send it to a friend… but you better act fast as there are only 5 spaces available!


Limited to the first 5 clients that give special code (septdiscount09). You must mention discount code when booking. September 25th is the last day to book to get the discount. One offer per client (household). Not valid with any other offers. Session needs to take place by November 14th, 2009. Minimum purchasing requirement applies.

Contact me at annie@anniesweetpeaphotography.com if you are interested!! Quick... only 3 more spots left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment