Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Okay.... so where has the time gone!!

I am sooo sorry I am so behind on my posts. The last few weeks have been so crazy busy that it has been enough to just keep up on work and life. No excuses, but just needed to touch base with you and let you know what was up on my end. We have also been dealing with the "Four Year Old Blues." Oh me oh my... has it been a wild ride. I LOVE my son dearly, but oh boy... he has been quite a handful. Sometimes I feel like I just want to run as far from home as possible and then he pulls a really sweet one out of his hat of tricks and reels me back in. He is a sweetie... but lately... oh my. it has been a rocky road. Any advice on four year olds that you feel like passing my way would be SOOO awesome!

Well better one... he is screaming at my feet as I write... will get caught up on posts... I promise! Thanks again for being not only awesome clients, but awesome friends!

Take care and happy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment