Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year.... I wish for you much happiness and beauty in 2010!

I sometimes have such a difficult time listening to the news and business analysts that project such negativity with the economy and the future of our lives. I know that many people have been and continue to face such hardships right now, especially financially. This is real and I know that firsthand. But...I also know that focusing on all the negative aspects of the world never helped anyone move in a more positive direction. I came across something that Seth Godin wrote and it just hit home to me this morning... He said...

"Fear mongering is a lousy profession, one that ought to be regulated, if not banned. I'm more in favor of hope mongering. 2010 is the year that the world will change. In fact, every year is that year, but this is the only time we'll get to change the world this time."


May 2010 be filled with much love, hope, and most of all a desire to focus on all the beauties that surround you.

Much Love... Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment