Monday, February 22, 2010

Who Does She Think She Is? Family Photographer - Portland, Oregon

Being a woman and an artist in today's society is not an easy task. We LOVE what we do with our children and family on a daily basis and would not take that away for the world, but trying to fit art and creative expression into that can be a very challenging feat. When you have that burning desire to create and capture it is difficult to stifle or push it aside as it is so much of what makes you who you are. I came across this little video on women and the arts and was very inspired by it. Within in me I struggle balancing my passion for the arts and photography and my passion to be a wonderful mom, wife, friend, etc. It is a balance that is so difficult to strike. This movie clip reminded me so much that I am not alone and neither are you! Don't be afraid to take time for yourself and the passions that you hold near and dear to you. In the long run, the benefits will be so great!

http://www.whodoesshethinksheis.net/

Happy Sunny Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment