Monday, March 1, 2010

A few from the digital drawer - Children's Photographer / Portland, OR

Hello everyone. I am back and had such a wonderful weekend observing my friend and amazing photographer. I will post images shortly of our sessions on Saturday, but I wanted to share a few from a workshop a while ago. I was updating some of my materials today and came across these images that just spoke to me. As digital photographers, we sometimes have a bad habit of keeping beautiful works of art hidden in our digital drawers. I am trying to be better about this as all these images have a right to be seen and adored. I know it is hard, but try to do something with your digital images, but know... you aren't the only one who struggles with the never ending task of finding time to work with them. Anyways, sorry for the ramble, just wanted to share these precious kiddos with you! Have a happy day!




No comments:

Post a Comment