Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am back but a little behind! Children's Photographer / Portland, OR

Hello everyone. I am back. I am sorry I have not posted in a really long time. I dont have one of those cool I Phones that helps you stay in touch while you are gone nor am I connected to the internet on my phone, so when I am gone, I am truly gone. I had a WONDERFUL time at the conference. I learned so much and met so many amazing people.I roomed with some awsome ladies from Portland. It felt great to connect with women who do what I do locally. Anyways, all around a great trip and you will see some new things happening here in the next few months. I am just trying to catch up from being gone, but I promise to post some fun shots soon. Hope you are doing well and enjoying this spring weather. Yeah... no rain!

Enjoy!
Annie - Annie's Sweet Pea Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment