Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lots going on - Family Photographer - Portland, Oregon

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be in and out for the next week and a half. I will be attending a preschool parenting conference on Saturday and then off to the Wedding and Portrait Photography International Conference on Sunday for the week. It is intense from what I hear, so I will most likely not be shooting or blogging that week. I am so excited to go and learn from all the AMAZING resources. I will have so much to share when I return... so WATCH OUT!!

Until we meet again... enjoy the incredible journey of spring as the flowers start to bloom, the birds begin to sing more often and earlier, and dusk starts to creep into the evening later and later. Oh I just love watching it all unfold! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment