Monday, March 22, 2010

Talk about FUN! Children's Photographer, Portland, Oregon

Ok this session seriously was so much fun. This family purchased my session at their school's auction this winter. I spoke with the mom briefly over the phone and said, "just bring whatever makes your children them!" and she did. I just LOVED it! These kiddos have such personality, color and a great LOVE for life. What a reflection of the love their family shares. Thank you so much for such an inspiring, colorful and completely playful session. I had a ball! Enjoy your sneak peaks!


Can't you just see this one on the wall!! What a hoot!! I just LOVED it! Kids being kids!! Seriously cute!!

And all of these below.... beautiful children!





1 comment:

  1. How cute is the one with all the goggles! So creative and fun!!

    ReplyDelete