Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome to the world baby C! Portland, Oregon Newborn Photographer

Welcome to the world baby C! For being on the older side of newborns, this little guy did so well. I have never gone through a couple blanket changes before without my little newborns waking up... well not baby C! He was sound asleep! Apparently he had been a party animal the night before, so maybe that was in my favor. Anyways, I so enjoyed my time with little C. He is just the most precious little baby. I so enjoyed getting to know his wonderful parents as well. Thank you for giving me the joy of photographing him at such a precious time in his life! Enjoy your sneak peaks!




2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture of Baby C and his parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete