Friday, April 2, 2010

Love this image!! Children's Photographer, Portland Oregon



I don't know if it my love of great cowboy boots, bright colors, animated and playful little girls or what... but something about this image just brings me such joy!! I just LOVE it!

So I leave you with this sweet image of brightly clothed little girls playing in the dirt, exploring and loving life!! Just so cute, sweet, simple, and most of all timeless! May we always encourage our little girls to grow up to be incredibly dynamic, amazing individuals!


Happy Easter to all of you who celebrate Easter and happy weekend to all of you who don't. I am signing off for a much needed family weekend full of cousins, energy and lots of fun with 8 people in a 1,200 square foot home!!! I love it!
Enjoy and I will be back in the work world on Monday April 5th!

Cheerio... Annie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment