Friday, April 30, 2010

Smiles and Giggles and Momma Love!

I have had the great honor of watching this sweet little one grow! In fact, I remember the day her momma told me she was pregnant. How exciting! Baby M is such a beautiful, spirited, curious and most of all just joyfully happy little girl! You can just see how much she loves loves her momma. She lights up when they start to play. In fact... I think they both light up! It is definitely a mutual love for sure. I so enjoyed playing with you both for the morning. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to capture such beautiful moments between the two of you! Happy sneak peak and Happy Early Mother's Day!
Annie




2 comments:

  1. Annie, you have such a good eye! These are beautiful, thank-you so much for helping us to capture this wonderful stage in her life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, these are incredible. Especially love the one of her standing up next to the bench!

    ReplyDelete