Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Belly Love...... Portland, Oregon Maternity Photographer

This little momma had the most round and perfect belly! Isnt she just adorable... oh sooo sweet! And so was daddy! This little peanut is one lucky being. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to capture such a special time in your growing family's life journey.


There are a lot components to this image that strike me when I see it. I just LOVE dad's powerful hand. It feels like he is already protecting his wife and his little baby even before birth. I love how the trail curves and is blurred in the background. It is as if the image is saying this is the beginning and we have a wonderfully long and curvy road ahead of us full of many journey's. Finally I just love how curvy mommas belly is... so sweet and circular! Beautiful!!




I just loved the texture in this one!



I love the relationship shared in these last two!





Congratulations again family F! I look so forward to our newborn session!

No comments:

Post a Comment