Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh baby oh! Maternity Photography, Portland, Oregon

I have so enjoyed getting to know so many beautiful pregnant women through my maternity special. It has been awesome meeting the couples at the maternity session prior to the delivery of their sweet babies. When I arrive for the newborn session, I feel like we have been friends for a while already as I have already spent a good amount of time with them getting to know them. I am just loving it!

Well this particular couple came with their game face on! They were so much fun! You can just tell they have so much fun living each day together. I so enjoyed their energy and playful spirits. What a beautiful couple! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to get to know you and get an insight into what this beautiful little miracle is going to be like. I am so exited to meet your new little bundle of joy. Happy Sneak Peak and thank you again!




1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Nice pics and post too.

    Take the test ABC's Of Pregnancy and find out how aware are you of the care to be taken during pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete