Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sweet Little Mr L - Newborn Photographer - Portland, Oregon

Mr Little L just LOVED to snuggle and be swaddled. Can you blame him? I just wonder what babies would say about the transition from mommy's cozy, warm belly to this crazy world full of weird and new sounds, smells, and temperatures. No wonder they like to be close! What a cutie... oh and I am so in LOVE with his little swaddled couch shots. He looks so happy! I so enjoyed getting to know baby L's parents. They are such warm and welcoming people. Thank you for inviting me in to capture such a special and intimate time in your family's journey. I look forward to sharing the rest of the images with you!

Happy Sneak Peak!


2 comments:

  1. That first image is absolutely beautiful. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that one too! Doesn't he just look so heavenly in it:). Thanks for posting:)

    ReplyDelete